Report A...

  1. Anonymous Crime Tip

    Report an anonymous tip to the Police Department about a crime.

  2. Request a Service or File a Complaint

    Request a service from a City Department or file a complaint.

  3. Illegal Dumping

    Find the number to call when you witness someone illegally dumping into the waterway or sewer.

  4. Police Department Compliments & Complaints

    Let the Police Department know when you have a compliment or complaint to share with them.